Thursday, 26 September 2013

Hidden Hamilton - now on Facebook



Now I get it!


For weeks I have been bothered that so many snippets of fascinating information pop up in the course of research for my blog, but don’t make it into a post. Sometimes it’s after a post is written, and I don’t get to going back and adding it as an update. Other times, a little gem arises out of a discussion on the Lost Newcastle Facebook Group. If I don’t capture it then and there, it languishes and disappears.


So what’s the answer? Hidden Hamilton on Facebook!




I can also let you know about stories I am working on, and you might have a contact for me. So here we go, and I am depending on you to give me feedback. Not just on the items I post on Facebook, but also if there is something else I can be doing to make the Facebook site work better – please get in touch.


You can comment on the site, send me an email at hiddenhamilton@gmail.com or a PM at ruthcotton.560@facebook.com.

No comments: