Saturday, 15 June 2013

When Good News is Front Page News



To discover and tell stories about Hidden Hamilton, people need to know what I am looking for. What better opportunity to reach people than an article in The Post - the independent local newspaper that reaches upwards of 140,000 households?


After my interview with Post journalist Amelia Parrott, I expected a few paragraphs tucked away inside the next edition. When the story of my blog appeared as the front page feature, I was shocked! Then it dawned on me that my small local effort must be really welcomed.


That was confirmed in the steady stream of phone calls and emails I have received all week. From older people who have never touched the internet, to those for whom it is a second home – the response has been amazing.


Thank you to everyone who has contacted me. I feel very privileged that you have come to me with your stories. They will be treated with the care and respect they deserve.


Please keep the stories coming! Click here to be reminded how to contact me.



 

 

If you would like to receive each new post in your email box immediately it is written, just complete the Follow by Email box on the home page. Click here to find it.

No comments: